“Better Baby” is a song I made dedicated to my ex-girlfriend saying that she could do better than me. I know that I wasn’t the best boyfriend, and she was a great girl. Just being honest. The song is kind of saying she can do better than me as far as why have a guy that’s cheating on you and in the streets all the time. Get you a guy that may need be financially straight as I am, but may be able to love you more than I could and have more time for you. She liked it—maybe it was the fact that I was in that 450 helped a little bit. I was in that Ferrari when I played it for her. That might’ve made it a little better.
- Best Hip-Hop Instagrams Of The Day
- Take A Look Back At When Tyga And Young Money Were Cool
- 11 Cases Of Rappers Wearing Glittery Outfits
- Jim Jones Started A Lot Of Brands
- 10 Rappers Born Outside The U.S.
- Rick Ross Loses More Weight
- 6 Rappers With Alter Egos
- T.I. Is Hip-Hop’s Ultimate Beef Squasher
- A Timeline Of Snoop Dogg And Iggy Azalea’s Beef
- 7 Rappers Dressed Like Hippies
- An Instagram Recap Of The 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards
- Twitter Reacts To The 2014 BET Hip-Hop Awards
- 8 Rappers Repping A City They Are Not From
- 10 Times Kanye West Was Caught Not Smiling
- 9 Rappers With Great Teeth