- Gift-Bag2Last night (October 16), Beats By Dr. Dre held a super exclusive event in NYC's Times Square to unveil it's latest edition in it's chain of innovative headsets, the Beats Executive. Ultra sleek and Beats' first post-Monster product, the headphones were presented to a room of 100-150 guests which included the likes of Diddy, Steve Stoute, Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre among others—with singer/songwriter Skylar Grey as the night's guest performer.<em>XXL</em> was fortunate enough to attend the star-studded, private event and score a posh gift bag including a pair of the Executive headphones. Click over to check out our preview, as we un-box the new head gear. <em>Keep their heads ringin'...</em>—<em>XXL</em> (<a href="http://www.twitter.com/xxl">@XXL</a>)
- Opening-1The box is pretty much similar to other previous Beats By Dr. Dre packages, featuring the same velcro opening and sliding box containing the wires and booklet. The headsets are in a hard-shell carrying case, with the signature Beats By Dr. Dre cleaning cloth.
- Opening-2Instead of one, there's two wires that comes along with the Executive headphones as well as two AA Duracell batteries and a detachable 3.5mm cable.
- Opening-3The headphones are fit in a portable case that's suppose to slide in your bag like an iPad.
- Opening-4Aluminum wrapped complimented with dark grey leather ear pads, these noise-cancelling over the ear headsets fold flat, allowing for easy storage. It also has a magnetic battery cover with an on/off button.
- Opening-5Here's another shot of the headsets with it's 3-button in-line remote and mic cable attached.
- Final-ProductDelivering that signature, superior sound Beats has become known for since it's emergence, make the Executive part of your musical experience today. At $299.95, they're available <a href="http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-executive/900-00047-01,default,pd.html">now</a>.
1 of 8