1 of 7
- Kanye WestKanye West is widely recognized for his music and fashion sense. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper has been credited for starting several trends when it comes to fashion. Ye began his career rocking nothing but Polo, but as his money got longer the rapper began to wear expensive threads and took his style to another level. As his popularity grew in the hip hop game, clothing brands and footwear companies noticed, and began to pitch Ye ideas of possible collabs. Kanye is known to partner up with only the best and most appealing brands in the industry that is why Ye just doesn't collab with just anyone, but when he does the whole world stops and awaits the release of whatever product Kanye is involved with.With that being said, we take a look back at the best collabs Ye has been a part of in the apparel and footwear world.
- Air YeezyThis collab was in such a high demand that even Yeezy knew his Nike sneaker was more hyped than any Jordan release. Ye even had this to say on New God Flow: "Hold up, I ain't trying to stunt man, but these Yeezys jumped over the Jumpman."
- Kanye West x Louis VuittonIn the 2008- 2010 era, Kanye West referred to himself as the Louis Vuitton Don. The rapper would name drop the brand so much in his raps that the high end company enede up paying attention to Ye and decided to collaborate with him on a collection of silhouettes. Two different versions of shoes were made from this capsule, which sold out instantly.
- A.P.C. Collection by Kanye WestIn 2013 Kanye West produced a small capsule collection for French clothing brand A.P.C., and just last week the brand unveiled the second and final collaboration with the musical genius. The pricing may be a little to high for ones pockets, but when you want to dress like Yeezy money shouldn't be a thing.
- Giuseppe Zanotti x Kanye WestWith the release of his compilation album, Cruel Summer, Yeezy decided to collaborate with Giuseppe Zanotti and create something for the ladies. The outcome, a Cruel Summer Giuseppe, a heel that echoed the graphics of Ye's Cruel Summer cover.
- Kanye West x BapeLong before the Air Yeezy and Kanye's collaboration with Louis Vuitton, the "Jesus Walks" rapper collaborated with Japanese brand, Bape on a College Dropout Bapesta. These are probably more difficult to get than the Air Yeezy due to the limited amounts produced of the sneaker, so good luck finding these.