1 of 9
- Nike FlyknitNike introduced to the world their Flyknit technology two years ago with the release of the Lunar Flyknit Trainer HTM. Since the debut of the silhouette, Nike has released a number of different shoes featuring the innovating technology. The Flyknit was originally created for the everyday runner looking to push their pace to the next level. The success of the technology has been so remarkable that even Nike created the latest model of Kobe Bryant sneakers with Flyknit technology. In honor of the most advance technology in shoes we picked out our 8 favorite sneakers that feature the Flyknit technology.
- Nike Flyknit Lunar 2The second series of the Lunar Flyknit shoe was released earlier this year with a campaign featuring reigning Super Bowl cornerback Champion, Richard Sherman. The second installment of the Lunar shoe.
- Nike Flyknit Lunar1+Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ - Regarded as the most comfortable shoe in the Flyknit history, the Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ is a shoe you must have.
- Nike Flyknit RacerNike Flyknit Racer - This was the first model introduced by Nike with Flyknit technology and weighing in at 5.6 ounces.
- Nike Kobe 9Nike Kobe 9 - The shoe designed by Kobe Brynat and Eric Avar is the latest shoe to receive the Flyknit treatment.
- Nike Free FlyknitNike Free Flyknit - Flyknit meets Free technology to give the shoe a more comfortable feel while minting it's status of innovators.
- Nike Flyknit Trainer +Nike Flyknit Trainer + - The shoe was created for better performance in long runs and weighs about 8.6 ounces.
- Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka
- Nike Flyknit Air MaxNike Flyknit Air Max - This shoe is a mash up between the Air Max sneaker and the Flyknit Lunar.