1 of 8
- Dr. RomanelliDarren Romanelli, better known in the fashion world as Dr. Romanelli, has been creating for years some of the most interesting customized pieces. His signature designs have been worn by the biggest celebrities and athletes in mainstream America. He's even teamed up with some of the biggest brands in the market like Coca-Cola, Disney, Head Porter and more to create limited pieces and capsule collections. We love all of the collaborations that DRx has been a part of, but here's a look at the 7 best Dr. Romanelli collaborations in our opinion.
- Dr.Romanelli x Coca-ColaDr.Romanelli x Coca-Cola unveiled their collection last year that brought back vintage pieces to life thanks to the creativity of Dr. Romanelli.
- Dr. Romanelli x UNKNWNDr Romanelli teamed up in 2012 with LeBron James' store UNKNWN to create some one of a kind leather basketball jerseys.
- Dr.Romanelli x BamfordDr.Romanelli x Bamford Watch collaborated on the SE Gold "Popeye" Rolex Yachtmaster. The watch was extremely limited and released in an edition of 10 pieces.
- Dr. Romanelli x ConverseDr. Romanelli x Converse collab celebrated the staple of the shoe brand, the Chuck Taylor. Adding a vintage touch, Dr. Romanelli used a Japanese boro fabric that includes plaid patterning.
- Dr. Romanelli x Original FakeDr. Romanelli teamed up with Medicon Toy and KAWS to transform some archives pieces from Original Fake Collection.
- Dr. Romanelli x Carhartt WIP x Danny BrownFor Danny Brown's Old European tour, Dr. Romanelli, Carhartt WIP and the Fools Gold artist created some unique outerwear pieces that featured different patterns on the coats.
- Dr.Romanelli x Head PorterDr. Romanelli and Head Porter teamed up to create an amazing collection entitled the "Army VS Navy" which consisted of outerwear and accessories.