- IMG_5196Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard luxury limited edition - 1
- IMG_5260Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_5217Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_5140Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_5086Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_5011Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard luxury limited edition - 2
- IMG_4874Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_4699Photo Credit: Omar Vega
- IMG_4613Photo Credit: Omar Vega
Last night (Oct. 28) Moët & Chandon introduced the Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard luxury limited edition in a 6‐liter Methuselah size bottle. Tastemakers were in attendance, from Juicy Magazine, E News, AP News, Glamour and other publications for a very intimate unveiling at the Top Of The Standard.
The decor of the place was simply exquisite, with beautiful lighting, an overview of the city, plus live soulful music in the background making it the perfect night. Two gentlemen—who could be mistaken as members of the Secret Service—escorted the limited edition bottle (only 60 were made) onto the floor. The bottle was a sight to see in a leopard camouflage pattern that was crafted by the renowned French engravers Arthus‐Bertrand, who handcraft each of the 6‐liter bottles with 22‐carat gold leaves, giving the bottle a dazzling gold dimension.
Hors d’oeuvres of tuna tartare, shrimp wrapped in bacon—a crowd favorite—and wagyu sliders and steak circulated, perfectly complementing the champagne. For dessert, flowerless chocolate cake wrapped in a gold leaf put smiles on everyone’s faces. But the star of the evening was the crisp, decadent Moët & Chandon’s Nectar Impérial Rosé. Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé has been the champagne of choice for lovers of demi‐secs since its introduction in 2004, and you can see why. The quality was not overshadowed by the presentation, with the flavor as luxurious as the bottle in which it arrived.
This luxury limited edition bottle, which is $5,000, will be available at Sherry‐Lehmann Wine & Spirits in New York, shipping nationally, and at the most exclusive nightclubs nationwide starting December 1, 2013.