- DSC07938"Taxis"Originally released in 1996, Retroed December 2008.
- -4White/RedOriginally released in 1997, retroed in 2009.
- -5"Obsidians"Originally released February 1997, re-release date June 23rd, 2012.
- Jordan12-11"Flu Games"Originally released June 1997, Retroed October 2003, re-released 2009.
- air-jordan-12-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-metallic-silver"Playoffs"Originally released in 1997, retroed February 2008, and re-released April 2012
- air-jordan-12-xii-retro-nubuck"Nubucks"Originally released November 2003, Retroed May 2009
- aj12006_01"Flints"Released December 2003
- air-jordan-12-xii-retro-white-french-blue-metallic-silver-varsity-red-1“French Blues”Released January 2004
- jordan-12-retro-low-obsidian-obsidian-university-blue-white-shoes_01"Obsidian Lows"Released April 2004
- air-jordan-12-retro-low-white-black-taxi-april-2011-3-600x337"Taxi Lows"Released May 2004
- air-jordan-xii-retro-white-university-03"Melos"Released May 2005
- -6"Rising Suns"Released November 2009
- -3Release date, Saturday May 19th.
The “Cool Grey” Air Jordan XII’s will be debuting this Saturday, May 19th, 2012.
This new colorway features a grey nubuck upper, accompanied with a white sole and also a white-pebbled leather mudguard. The cool grey, team orange and white colorway is inspired by Jordan’s Charlotte Bobcats, who recently posted the worst regular season record and winning percentage in NBA history. The orange accents that appears throughout the shoe makes the “Cool Grey XII s” the perfect kicks to compliment summer outfits.
These Cool Greys will be available for $160 at Jordan Brand retailers, but expect long lines full of sneaker enthusiasts looking to add these never-before released kicks to their collection. If sneakerheads are interested in possibly avoiding camping out, check out Nike’s newly implemented Twitter RSVP System.
If fans of the Jordan XII’s and are unable to get their hands on the “Cool Greys,” the Obsidian/White-French Blue-University Blue colorway are being Retro’ed for the first time ever, and will hit shelves on June 23rd. The OG “Obsidians” dropped in 1997, and in 2004 the Jordan brand released a low-cut version mirroring the color schemes.
The Air Jordan XII’s were originally released in 1997 and were the first Air Jordan sneakers in the Jordan Brand Line. The XII’s were the first Jordans to not have the Nike “Swoosh” logo anywhere on the shoe, including the insole. The original release of the Air Jordan XII’s in 1997 was also the last Air Jordans to come in a Nike shoebox.— Christian Bonoan (@chrisakachise)