1 of 7
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_01Sarah Clayton is quite the looker. Since arriving on the scene in 2008, Clayton’s 32-24-36 frame has been seen with clothes on and off, thanks to confidence founded on spousal support (Clayton’s husband first encouraged her to pursue modeling). The Philadelphian hopes that her current streak of success as a model continues and possibly expands to other lines of work. <a href="http://xxlmag.com">XXLMag.com</a> shot the breeze with the Meek Mill fan, who adores the Philadelphia 76ers; click through the slideshow to learn more about the mixed Irish, German and Polish beauty. — Christopher Minaya (<a href="http://twitter.com/cm_3">@CM_3</a>)
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_10On getting into modeling:My husband had been telling me, “You know what? I really think you should try this.” He goes, “I really think you would be able to do it.” And, he said, “If anything, if you got into a magazine and I can open the pages and see you, that would be the greatest thing in the world.” So, he gave me the confidence to go and kind of try it.
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_07On posing nude:I guess I just reached a point in my life that I felt comfortable with how I looked and, to be honest, a good part of it is positioning too; there’s certain positions nobody looks good in, and there’s certain positions where a lot of people look a lot better in. It’s learning how to move your body, learning how to avoid certain positions. And honestly, choosing the right people to be in front of.
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_02On her future:I would absolutely love to try to do acting or something like that. Reality shows [are] probably really not up my alley; first of all, I curse too much.
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_08On her career ambitions:I work in physical therapy, so that was my plan; that’s what I was doing. I didn’t really think I had another option other than maybe going back to school to try something else. Modeling has really become a great addition... I’m just interested in kind of going farther and seeing what else I can do.
- xxlwebcandy_sarahclayton_03On her type of guy:You just have to be genuine; you have to do what you say. Be funny and just be comfortable. Don’t be cocky; I hate cocky. Don’t be jealous because that’s unattractive too. Just be sweet.