Eye Candy
Bria

eyecandy1.jpgYou may remember Bria working her chocolate lumps in 50 Cent and Mobb Deep’s “Have a Party” video last winter. This summer, you might’ve seen the 22-year-old using bills to fan her flames in the Clipse’s “Mr. Me Too” visual. This fall, you couldn’t have missed the hottie and her fatty effortlessly helping Chingy and Jermaine Dupri endorse denim in “Dem Jeans.” But each time you saw the North Hollywood neighbor, you probably assumed her personality paralleled her California residency. You couldn’t have been more wrong. Bria is simply a regular girl with a model’s body, and sometimes the two get in each other’s way. “My manager feels like I shouldn’t go out at all, because I’m supposed to be creating this fantasy for guys and not be so accessible,” says the South Central native. “He feels, when I’m in the club, I should be sitting looking beautiful. Noooo. I like to get down, and when I dance, I like to dance with regular guys.”

Her public alter ego might even have cost the private Bria her boyfriend of five years. Ready to wed and start a family, she began to experience relationship turbulence the more in demand she became on video sets. Cutie blames the breakup on her ex’s insecurities regarding her long chain and big watch–wearing co-workers. “He was intimidated by the rappers,” she explains. “When you do something wrong and you do videos, you’re ‘Hollywood.’ So he started using the term a lot. I ain’t made it where
I wanna make it and ain’t got the money I wanna have, so I’m far from Hollywood.”

eyecandy2.jpg While fellas nationwide will be left befuddled at how a heterosexual male would allow a luscious wifey such as Bria to slide away, a sense of newfound luck must be felt abroad. Young, beautiful, ripe and on the rebound is this Ms. New Booty. Though getting to enjoy girls’ night out more often has made her wildflower side smile, it has failed to satisfy her deeper, romantic side. “I enjoy the single life, but at times, I don’t wanna be single,” she almost sings. “I wish I had that somebody I could call on so I’m not at home by myself all the time. I can’t call on [my ex-boyfriend]. He’s honestly turned his back on me.”

But there’s also a hustler inside that Hershey’s Kiss of a figure. It has helped Bria move forward by focusing on her career. Teaming outside-the-box marketing with her beauty, the aspiring singer intends to fully capitalize on her sprouting video career via her own Web site (briamyles.com) and multimedia DVD. Keen promotional tactics aside, this brick house is still just an average girl with average tastes. “People always think I’m the type to date a football player, but I like skinny guys,” she confesses, before making herself crystal clear. “No, I love skinny guys. I like the way their clothes fit ’em. Just give me an average-height guy, like 5’9” or 5’10”, that’s skinny, and I’m good.”

You’re starting to understand a little more how Janet and Jermaine happened, aren’t ya?
—————-
87cover.jpgSee more pictures of Bria in XXL’s
December 2006 issue (#87)

• Pingback: » You’re gonna want to check out this month’s Eye Candy. Trust. - XXL

• Enlightened

Average broad – just made up. Nothing special.

• Norm

Got ass????????

• pop a poppa

momma got ass! you don’t believe? just ask Juve

• JayBee

Man, I love XXL! Ya’ll my ni99as for real. I was just talkin’ bout this chick. It’s like I spoke her up into the next issue or sum’n. Shawty is lovely. I love this b*tch. I mean I really love this b*tch. She had me at hello. Lol! I’d cut my whole squad for this youngan man. D-League! Lol! I love a dark-skinned chick with thick hips, a smile like lightning and a azz like thunder! Bria: Eye Candy of the Year. Hands down! That’s all her right there too. I know real booty when I see it. And shawty all you need is some MAC lip gloss and your eyebrows trimmed once and a while because make up does you no justice. You’re a natural- you sexy, thick thang you.

• jacquez

Bad shawty

go listen

• Tyrone

Average is right. Any bitch with a big ass gets play no matter how ugly they are.

• Dawson

I don’t know what ya’ll talkin about… Girl is fine, as or not. The ass def helps tho…

• http://www.myspace.com/corinnemq Corinne

She’s is very bootyiful! Nice panties , Victoria Secret?, I want some!

• NI99A

eww…i like nigga bytches…but she fugly

• lickdsnutz

that ass is tight i like that dark chocolate mami, word up i would smack that

• lil a

NI99A you dumb as a motherfucka Bria is so fine and beautiful she can be my bitch anyday!

• tommy

JAYBEE, for your information, ANGEL (the last eye candy) Already won eye candy of the year DUMMY! She shot the Eye candy of the year spread about a week ago in MIAMI. Angel is so fuckin bad. She won eye candy of the year before Bria’s eye candy even dropped. Now thats what I call a bad muthafucka!

• BlackBetty

Thick as a bowl o’ gritz!

• ron jeremy

i’d be more than greatful to smash that bootyhole!!

• dreadzy

only a gay nicca would diss that ass

• ICEMAN (SUPERMAN)

I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE ALL OF THE UNIT IN THE EYE CANDY SECTION (EXCEPT FOR OLIVIA)!!!
    GUNIT FOR LIFE!!!

• Mr.Me

She’s thick as hell but my jumpoffs look better than that in the face. I like thick broads like that. Overall she’s Asstronomical.

• Chris

You guys can be so bitchy. It isn’t like your opinions are gonna change anything: the chick’s already in the ‘zine, and whoever digs her is gonna want to work with her.

And has the word bitch become a positive euphemism for *woman, lady, female, girl*? Nigga please!

• http://www.myspace.com/corinnemq Corinne

dreadzy Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 11:56 am
    only a gay nicca would diss that ass

^^^ You got Superman Superhead on that one.He think everybody ugly but 50′s dick.He think everybody smell, but 50′s dick.He thinks everybody sucks but when he sucking 50′s dick…I can go one with this.

• http://www.myspace.com/corinnemq Corinne

ICEMAN (SUPERMAN) Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    GUNIT FOR LIFE!!!

^ congrats popsicle dick superhead, you won the award for the gayest post for today.He want every unit member to be in the eye candy section so he can rub off his frustrations from Llyod Banks disappointing album sales.

• http://www.myspace.com/corinnemq Corinne

john cochran Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 8:59 pm
    See, I notice a trend in the current ways people look at broads. Magazines ans shit get to piping up chicks that aren’t really even all that vicious. At first it was cool, but now you got any broad with a fatty thinking she the shit. I blame people like Monique from the parkers for making these fat jionts feel like dimes. That really fucks up the game

^^^^omg, that’s fucked up funny as hella true statement. I’ve been noticing XXL had been putting up woman that are not all that great looking. Where’s them egyptian looking beauty at anyways, she was beautiful.There was a couple of them. Just having a big butt shouldn’t get you eye candy, there should be some kind of rules for that though. I’m not hatin on mami, I’m just saying, she ain’t on that level of eye candy is all. But for real, I agree.

• john cochran

See, I notice a trend in the current ways people look at broads. Magazines ans shit get to piping up chicks that arent really even all that vicious. At first it was cool, but now you got any broad with a fatty thinking she the shit. I blame people like Monique from the parkers for making these fat jionts feel like dimes. That really fucks up the game.

• cleo

I usually just read these disrespectful opinions but yall little boys have gone to far. Everytime they (xxl) put a young lady as eyecandy, you BOYS always say the most sexes things you can think of. It just goes to show how shallow guys are. Yall need to realize beauty is also skin deep and within that person’s soul. Saying how much you wanna fuck her is childish.Im also an aspiring model and i would love to be in this magazine. These gurls are trying to make it….what are you doing….nothing! Not trying to call you out but….i think its time for some of you to grow the fuck up and quit hate’n. If you gone say somethin’ let it be a positive comment cuz that other shit is just stupid….REAL TALK!

• MRS.JONEZ’S

SHE HAS A NICE BODY NO HOMO BUT IN THA VIDEOZ THAT BITCH IS SO ULGY!!!!

• Chris

[Shakes head] Hater(z/s)…

• >>>>>>>>>>ROC

any1 who has sumtin bad 2 say about this sexy ass women must be a fag…lets se ya try and bag 1 like her

• http://www.myspace.com/corinnemq Corinne

cleo Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 9:49 pm

^^ people likt this should stay on XXL online, we need more people like Cleo. I hope your planning to stick around.But yeah, these girls are here to try to make it, so I say do what you have to do just keep the self respect in check =)
    Ihn funny because in a females point of view(me)I always see it as a beauitful art of a womans body, males on the other hand…..well….yeah….

• E~BLACK

Nice

• Stax On Deck

Fine Thicke Ass Bitch. DAYUM. SO MUCH BOOTY

• daproblem

wow, nuttin amazin. aint nobody got nuttin on candy

• K.T

Bria is a beautiful black woman with a great body and a beautiful mind. Keep doing the damn thang Ma and fuck all the haters.

ONE LOVE!

• Jay Griffo

FUCK this bitch looks like she has a fat chicks lower-body with those thick-ass cankles.Bitch needs to start tippy-towin more or sumthin, pleez

• Austin from the 602

Not to special. Cankles.

• Austin from the 602

Not to special. Cankles.

• Austin from the 602

Not to special. Cankles.

• KING AZA

i agree with jay bitch is CHUNKY needs to loose some of that blub and her face isnt even hot

• let the game begin

AND THIS IS WHAT THE NIGGAZ FROM THE “IAM NOT GETTIN NON” HAD TO SAY.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>Enlightened Says:

November 9th, 2006 at 3:03 pm
    Average broad – just made up. Nothing special

>>NI99A Says:

November 9th, 2006 at 6:07 pm
    eww…i like nigga bytches…but she fugly

>>Jay Griffo Says:

November 13th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

>>KING AZA Says:

November 13th, 2006 at 8:32 pm

^^^^^^^ THEY WHERE LATER DIAGNOSED WITH A DISEASE CALLED PUSSY PHOBIA WHICH SEEMS TO ATTACK HATERS WHO HAVE NEVER COME IN CONTACT WITH A GIRL BEFORE.

• http://www.yahoo.com Shamir

that gurl gots the apppppppppleeeeeeeeessssssssssss sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

• e aka the real noreiaga

Daaaamn her body is nice but I’d have to put a bag over her face.AYO!

• Crawfu

Beautiful… Any of you haters need to just close the browser and move on. Does she have a site of her own?

• JayBee

Tommy, what your mouth, G… I got ur dummy. >:-/ It just so happens I’ve met Angel in person and I agree the b*tch is hot but what you don’t know, DUMMY, is that b*tch is fake from head to toe. Translation- she needed a lil’ surgical help. Ok, she got Eye Candy of the Year or whatever but ol’ girl Bria is who deserves it. That’s my opinion. She’s 100% authentic. I know a real chick when I see one- at least as far as body parts are concerned…

• JayBee

This is for whoever is looking for her site… briamyles.com. Real simple. ;-)

• JayBee

Cankles, tho? Lol! I had to laugh at that. That’s fucked up, pimp! LOL!!! She can still have me @ hello… LMAO!

• MILLERTIME

CHOCOLATE IS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR (think about it)

• http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BINOBROWN BINO

NICE ASS!

• http://www.myspace.com/trashard Teandre

the gurl face is a little hit, but the ass and the package speaks for it self lots of cool points!!!!!!!!

• http://www.myspace.com/trashard Teandre

the gurl face is a little hit but, the ass and the package speak for it self lots of cool points

• H-tawn

That Bitch is Wack all ass and no face dam they find these big booty hoes at 711 i swear Next XXL

• http://xxlmag.com solo130

that brown skin bytch bad imma light skin ni gga that loves brown skinded ho es especially if that as s can jiggle got damn!

• http://www.yahoo.com mavin

damn she a srt8 dime fo’sho

marvin sheppard
    cloumbus, ohio stand up

• rndm

not being racist, but the chick is too black! she would be hot if she had ligher skin, like some half cast shit!!

• http://myspace.com/brookwood4life Sway-Z

Damnnnn that girl fine

• TATE

She almost look like sumthin from flavor of love.

• Big D

I’M SICK OF SEEING THESE FUCKING LIGHTSKIN BRAWDS, FINALLY A REAL CHOCOLATE WOMAN, I LOVE IT LIKE THAT.

• Black Label

She thick as hell tho!

• DAME CASH

DAMN GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Ok

That’s a damn shame how our own race continues to hate on darker skinned models period. Everything high yellow is cute. Everything high yellow and fake is drop dead gorgeous. Sometimes I hate to be around my own race because of ignorant shit like this. I happen to be a light skinned female and I never accepted the differences in shades beauty is beauty and I first saw Bria in the Twista and Trey Song’s video and thought she had a very pretty face alone and obviously she has a nice shape. Keep doing your thing Bria and don’t let XXL be the last place I see you. Let the haters motivate you to do bigger and better. That is for all the XXL models and any model trying to make it.

Peace

• Fotog

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that’s what message boards are for, but frankly, some of you guys sound like idiots. Bria’s too dark. She’s got cankles. Etc, etc.

Thanks goodness the people making the decisions about who gets to be in these mags have more sense. Bria is going to be on the cover of a very popular urban mag next month. She should have been the Eye Candy of the year in my opinion.

You guys need to grow up and get some taste.

• young C Jones

I Fuck but i aint payin for no pussy

• Me

I got first on that boys, yall gonna have to wait in line.

• kanataeh

There’s a fine line between appreciating a woman’s beauty and being plain ol’ nasty (sad to say most men in this post have crossed that line). I’ve been approached by many a man appreciating my curves (36-24-42 and all real), but the ones who get sexual don’t even get a hello…if you can’t respect me, you don’t need to be around me. Period. Insulting names and sexual innuendo wont win you the chance to date any eye candy (or any self respecting woman for that matter) so keep it to your damn self.

• OXY

BRIA IS ONE BEAUTIFUL BLACK FEMALE!!!!

I’M SMITTEN

XXL, WHY DIDN’T YOU GET THOSE MEASUREMENTS?!!?

• She

Well everybody has their own taste but why would you say she is too black when she is dark brown and not even close to being black? I usually hear this from darker males and I don’t get it.

Her ass looks realer than Angel.Her assests are fake.Booty is powerful,but if you guys call us women hoes and shit I don’t get how some of you are still getting it.

• New York Timez

this bitch is average, below average actually. This bitch is ass, get her the fuck out of here.

• MrControversyHimself

Don’t front like she’s not tough. Look at the chingy video, her jiggle is crazy. From the waist down she’s at least 9 1/2; from the waist up I give her a 8 1/2. Her hair is right, her complexion is right (choc will make a ni**a weak), her smile is wide as the atlantic ocean. Don’t hate on her

• http://www.myspace.com/samsonii SamsoN jR.

I mean her ass is big as all hell i mean imagine hittin that from the back ….shhhhhitttt the ripples would cause a tsunami…but this bitch got calves the size of a fat bitch with an average face….ahe aint eye candy material but as a chick walking down the street it would be nice to doggystyle the chick….a coupla times….lol

• OZZO

YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING JOKING WITH THIS BITCH. HER ASS LOOK BETTER THEN HER FACE. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD START PUTTING CRACKHEAD UP IN THIS MAG

• East Coast Music-Man

fucking fags…….that azz is wonderful…as far as her face…..i’ll cover it up in my cum….oops!!!………..lol

• http://www.yahoo.com Dark Brown

Now i read every post and u dudes thats hating on dark skinned pretty women needs 2 put yo hatin cards on the table and walk the fuck off.
    Cus if that woman was high yellow.
    U niggas would be like “who she pretty/damn a dime”bla bla.
    U bastards need a life.

• Stax On Deck

MAYNE ANY NIGGAZ ON HERE HATIN ON THIS CHICK ARE FUCKING GAY. ALL DEEZ NIGGAZ FRONTIN CALLIN THIS GIRL BELOW AVERAGE EITHER 1 DON’T GET NO PUSSY OR 2 ARE TOO AFRAID TO HOLLA AT A REAL WOMAN. Y’ALL NIGGAZ SOME FAGGOTZ. Y’ALL KNOW DAMN WELL IF YOU’D SEEN THIS GIRL WALKING ANYWHERE YOU’D TRY AND GET DEM DIGITZ. SHAWTY IZ FINE…I’M A TRILL NIGGA I KNOW!!!

• NY_4life

I like AUNDREA better!!! Her body is way better. This chick is too close to being fat.

• Black Billions

Son, any ni99a with the nerve to say mami is ugly got to be on some gay shit! Dark skinned ladies get it the worst from simple minded fucks like yall. She got that beautiful clear sexy chocolate complexion and you could park about 2 denalis in that backyard. mami right as ever. yall hatin ass fags need some black pussy in yall lives! really!

• Black Billions

P.S. and she cute. aint shit wrong with her face. What the fuck r u ni99as talkin about?!

• P-DawG !!! IM RICH BIATCH !!!

gefrituurde in kontcruslie gemarineerde badmuts nozem! Y’all are sum fegatass wankstas who only fuck their righthand! And this bitch is so black she can go to a funeral butnaked and still be properly dressed! … but I would still fuck her…with her head covered ! STEP YA GAME UP B!

• NIGGAS WANT NOTHING BUT PUSSY CAUSE THEY HO’S

BRIA NEEDS TO TAKE THE FAT OUT OF HER LEGS OR CANKLES OR WHATEVER AND PUT IT IN HER CHEAST CAUSE SHE NEED SOME BIGGER BREASTS DAMN

• NIGGAS WANT NOTHING BUT PUSSY CAUSE THEY HO’S

GET SOME IMPLANTS

• nigga

get implants

• niggas are certified whores

get some titties

• Trap Sumthin

She has sexy black smooth skin. Ain’t nuthin wrong with her. She is beautiful. DIME PIECE. I like my black women all shades. How you gone discriminate on shades of color of our black women? I love EM THICK. REALLY WHAT REAL MAN IS CONCERNED WITH “CANKLES”? HOW GIVES A FUCK? You ain’t fucking her “CANKLES”!!! Y’all niggaz some faggots 4REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trap Sumthin

I MEAN WHAT REAL MAN IS CONCERNED wiTH “CANKLES”? WHO GIVES A FUCK? You ain’t fucking her “Cankles”!!! Y’all niggaz some Faggots 4REAL!!!!!!!!

• mannyworld33

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN’ BOUT’!
    ALL YALL FRONTIN’ LIKE SHE NOT CUTE IN THE FACE PROBABLY THINK BUFFY IS A DIME….LMAO!

• dick james

yo ass is fat

• http://xxlmag.com 703 Hater Killer

Why in the fukk is niggas hating on dark skinned chicks 4 ???? Knowing damn well that they would try to holla at her if they seen her in real life ! Thats whats wrong nowadayz, 2 much stereotyping. I am a light skinned nigga myself.Yes I pull some nice lookin females. But I’ve been stereotyped for the color of my skin because of what bitches went through, seen or heard. ” light skinned niggas aint shit, They think they better than everyone else.” Shit like that makes niggas like me look bad. Just cause im light skinned, I gotta be a pretty boy?? Fuck that, I’ve been called ugly more times than anyone thought. By whom ? light skinned chicks that get too much appreciation from these dumb-asses. And I aint sayin that all light skinned chicks do that, Cause even brown and dark ones act stuck up too. But other than that Bria is doin her thang. FUKK THESE HATERS !!!!!!

• POISON IVY

you are beautiful girl.(no homo) I like this chick and that chick from the e-40′s you and dat video.

• Pimpology

Mayne Fuck Deez Faggitz. This chick is sexy. Not a blemish on her face. I don’t care if its make-up or not. Beauty is Beauty. Real Niggaz Like Thick Woman. I don’t Want No Fucking Nicole “Half-Dead-Ass-Skinny” Richie. I like my black women all shades. Deezy Bitch Niggaz ain’t even hollin’ at no ho’s. THEY ARE GAY. Do your thang BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• P-DawG !!! IM RICH BIATCH !!!

VIDA GUERRA !!! now thats sum real pussie!

• john-sankar

babys banging

• http://mostvaluabledawg jermaine

@ P-DAWG you is soo gay talkin like a bitch nigga man shut tha fuck up before me ANd my niggas come and pop your punk ass You don’t recognize beauty bria is one raw diamond if i had the opportunity i would stick my penis in her black ass TO ALL Y’ALL HATERS keep movin bricks

• jojochicago

she got kankles…………

• http://iamahotboy most valuable dawg

@JERMAINE Why you trippin on my homeboy P-DAWG. you is hatin on us from the start go get yourself a life bro. WE REPPIN FLAGSTAFF, AZ TO THE FULLEST

• http://imgay thabigbitch

@P-Dawg

Ur not nice

• M-DIZZLE

@JERMAINE why you trippin on my homeboy P-DAWG me and him have been cool since the first day in the streetz reppin Flagstaff, AZ to the fullest So don’t fuck wit us

• M-DIZZLE

btw Bria keep doing your thing your one fuckin sexy ass whore but why you guys don’t put them girls like vida guerra or esther baxter in your mag

• JERMAINE

@ P-DAWG you is one faggot-ass nigga talkin shizzles like í’m mastrubating you don’t know me so don’t get too personal before i’ll spank yo momma

• JERMAINE

@ jojochicago Why is you bitching on her cankles you just dont recognize beauty do you fuckin gaylord You’re talkin shit like you is a whiteboy Real niggaz don’t complain about cankles Just fuck her hard aNd then leave her pregnant

• P-DawG !!! IM RICH BIATCH !!!

@JERMAIN why the fuck are you still fucking with me you punkass bitch I will pop yo butsucking head tha fuck up! Don’t come talk shit like a straight up clown with your wackass disses! Jermain still the same gay whose ass is fucked by his own fatha, while his whole hood fucked his momma. BIATCH!

• yu

ugly legs.. like fukin tree trnks

• CALI DRO

I SEE BADDER BITCHES AT THE MALL
    NO HATE ALL FACT!!!

• choke a hoe wit a rubberband

she got ass….. and ankles too…. and is it me or does she resemble a moose in the face? not hatin tho, cause ill go barry bonds on that ass!

• rere

ugly face she aint all that,
    nothing exotic or good bout her.

She plain got nothing good going on except the big ass butt

• POISON IVY

why are ya’ll internet beefing. You cant even see the person your argueing with!!!!!

• KingMe718

thanks xxl for posting Bria as eye candy for the month of december looking at her and that body all i can say is wowwww shes the reason why i have a thing for dark skin girls now bria needs to be xxl eye candy of the year shes a stallion!

• james

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Black Woman.. Fukk yall hatin ass niggas….this is a fine black woman…recognize

• P-DawG !!! IM RICH BIATCH !!!

@POISON IVY ey bitch shut tha fuck up ! I will lay yo ass down, cuz Im the one who ownes the hip hop crown, you clown! You ain’t shit, you’re just mad cuz your fatha tried to fuck you but his dick didn’t fit! I will do a drive by in my six four Impala, your moma tries to holla, I fucked the bitch and gave her a dollar!

• http://www.myspace.com/gopentertainment Sayso is Donny Slaughter

Whutcha know bout this Grand Ole Pimpin’, full-time wit my grind while y’all out there tempin’???
    Check me out at http://www.myspace.com/gopentertainment, enjoy it and cop it at cdbaby.com/sayso
    Y’all squares can’t attain a Chocolate Star like Bria, thus tha hate!!!

• jasmine

she gotta nice body but…that face aint all that…

• jasmine

gkkhkk

• 504killer

man lil momma a mutant she so fine. all the people hatin on her why we aint never seen yall in no magazine?

• Zion

s m l XL xxl

• Jun Nishihara

I still love my girl.

• kne81

ICEMAN (SUPERMAN) Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    GUNIT FOR LIFE!!!

________________________________________ Hahahahahaha…you got a point there that is a very “GAY” comment..

• kne81

dreadzy Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 11:56 am
    only a gay nicca would diss that ass

^^^ You got Superman Superhead on that one.He think everybody ugly but 50’s dick.He think everybody smell, but 50’s dick.He thinks everybody sucks but when he sucking 50’s dick…I can go one with this.
    _________________________________________LMAO..I would go on to but I’m too busy laughin at Iceman(Superman)”suggestive” comments…Oohh yeah dreadzy she do got a banging ass..LOL@ superman

• ton

how come they only show 2 pics

you know they take like 200 pic

but only show a couple

just sayin

• kne81

hey Ton they show a lil bit more in the Issue just go and pick it up homie… the way I see it she got two legs two arms, her face didn’t look like somebody stomp on it,(don’t mean to shallow to any ladies reading this) she’s thick, seem to have a good head on her shoulders…and most importantly she is a “SHE” not a “HE/SHE”;you know what I mean can never be too sure these days;…to me ..she’s good enough I don’t disciminate as long it’s a she..hahahaha

• rob

it’s hard to imagine an ugly stinky turd could come out of such a beautiful ass.

• POISON IVY

@p dawg yous a fucking lame trying to talk shit to me on the computer you internet thug.fucking cornball!!

• bisexual69

Nice ass but ha face aint the bizzness ugh!

• mr 17.5

butter face

• Hugh heff of the South

Bring Sexy mami Aundrea back. She is what dark and bootiful!!!!

• scott tanner

i love you hoopz

• scott tanner

elijahs my pet ……..ha…..ha……ha……now slap that my pet elijah

• Jay Griffo

Is this bitch still on the list Wats tha wurld cummin to?Fukin legs look like chocolate-covered tree trunks.And her face lookin like sumone beat her with a sack of groceries.lod have mercy.also fuck any one who disagrees bitches.

• 1manshow

BRIA’S BAD..HANDS DOWN! AVERAGE MY ASS. NICCAS GONNA HATE ON HER JUST LIKE THEY HATE ON BUFFIE BECAUSE SHE ISN’T CARAMEL OR RED, MIXED WITH SHIT! THAT JUST SHOWS CHOCOLATE STILL REIGNS SUPREME. ESTHER PRETTY BUT HER ASS CAN’T COMPARE TO BRIA’S.VIDA’S FINE BUT SHE A PONY COMPARED TO THIS STALLION..EVEN BUFFIE GOT MAJOR ASS BUT HER HIPS AINT AS NICE AS BRIA’S! THIS CHICK GOT IT ALL…

• Yung run

Aye yo yall ni99as slippin if you think she’s average!

• P-DawG !!! IM RICH BIATCH !!!

@1 manshow ey nigga thats enough butsucking for real dawg vida and esther are fine but this bitch aint that hot just compare her face with vidas or esthers this bitch only got a square mile of ass !

• SJ

Why are all the girls on here getting so defensive that guys are saying that they wanna fuck her? It’s a male orientated magazine, for which a girl is posing provocatively in her underwear, what do you expect? How naive are you, making out she’s upholding some kind of modelling integretity for all the feminists out there…?? get over it, if you want guys to stop saying that shit, girls should stop posing like it.

• http://re cherry

German ham

• SummerLuvURR

Bria is okay, she’s definitely prettier than Buffie, and also has a 1/2 inch over her when it comes to dat azz. Does anybody know if Bria is Esther Baxter’s sister- i read they kick it together, and Esther has a sister named Bria. Who knows, maybe an ass like dat runs in da family!

• http://aol.com It’sMe

she aint got any titties

• shawn_802

this girl is on another level. dark chocolate incredible ass, face thighs and lips!

• Jay Griffo

@ 1MANSHOW FUCK YOU YA SHIT FACED COCKMUNKEY.THERE IS NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH THAT THIS FUGLY ASS CANKLE HAVIN CRACKWHORE IS EVEN HALF AS GOOD LOOKIN AS VIDA. YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL YOU DICKLESS FUCK!!!

• Bazze

THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! ill se ya all in 10 min i am gonna go masturebate!!! later fo all ya player haters

• http://deleted Michelle S.

The fuck!? She is VERY pretty (no homo; check the Dem Jeans video with her laying on the lil’ couch thingy and there’s a picture of her smiling on the Smooth Mag message board [forgot the link]). She looks much better than Angel, in my opinion, because Angel has had plenty of plastic surgery (check her old pics). Personally, for me, Erica (March 06?), Gypsy, Maliah, and Bria were the best looking ones this year.

• http://eyecandy so seductive

RNDM,
    i wanna let u know u are a hater
    you probably look like sh*t
    you got some nerve to say she too dark
    she probably would not have your ugly ass
    i know you ugly because you got a ugly attitude and that is what really make a person
    homegirl doing her thang
    i would not mind getting up there showing off my goods too
    believe me i got a hell of a body and i am a brown skinned chick with a very pretty face

• Lil Mama

Oh lord! Here we go another Buffie in the making! Buffie Jr.But the difference between her and Buffie is she has a cute face.But I am so tired of Dark-skinned sistas always having to use their ass to get exposure.I aint hating you know that is good their proud of their bodies but damn in every picture or video do you have to show your ass to the camera!I know thats what the men like but damn could we at least see your face sometimes.And all yall dark-skinned sistas know i’m telling the truth!

• black dude from outer space

dammm she hot and sexy and beautifull …she sexy black and thick! straight up wifey type!

• Pimpy

She got noooo titties…

• The whole Philly

yall said shes ugly, knowing if she back that up on yall, yall gonna say she is a dime.

• kenz

now dats wat i call a ghetto booooooty

• dez

THICKER THAN A HAM SANDWHICH

• Buck770

I just think its funny that when you get to a section like this that there is always a “femnist” or someone like talking bout how they hate how the fellas talk. NEW FLASH!!!!! This is EYE CANDY STUPID!!!!!!!!! The main purpose of this section is to see how fine these ladies are. I am man, and I don’t necessarily agree with what half these knuckleheadz be saying but what do you expect from folks on the internet???? Bria is actually fly to me but would she be eye candy of the year?????Probably Not. However, don’t be surprised by what these motherf*ckers are saying, just expect it and go on bout yo business. I respect Bria’s gangsta and what she tryna do but bottom line: she’ll get it from me.

• MochaChocha

I think shes cute… She aint ugly at all. I dont like these photos thats all

• Joonya

Dis is tha best gurl yall had otha than Ester and Ebony, on sum real shit. She got tha total package. Booty and beauty, a dedly combo. Yall did it again!!

• http://www.MylesWalker.com Myles R. Walker

Me & My Tourette’s: Motivated By GOD

My name is Myles R. Walker, and I am a 25 year old African American Man Who has Tourette Syndrome. I presently live in the projects (public housing), and I have just written my first book entitled “Me & My Tourette’s: Motivated By God” which was published in
    April 2006 by iuniverse.com.

My book is also available at
    Barnes and Noble online and offline as well as at 25,000
    other book retailers worldwide.

You can also go to my website which is
    http://www.myleswalker.com for a little bit of more
    information about me as well.

I wrote Me & Tourette’s: Motivated By GOD, because I
    have Tourette Syndrome and have had it for approximately
    18+ years. To shed new light which most people do not
    know about Tourette Syndrome but always associate it with
    swearing (which I do not do on a regular basis) or as
    others may think.

My tics are vocal and sometimes sounds
    like a continuous hiccup. They can be loud and are
    uncontrollable.

I also wrote Me & My Tourette’s: Motivated By GOD,
    because people who have Tourette Syndrome are usually
    discriminated against from people, associates who you may
    meet on a day to day basis, family, churches, school, in
    the workplace, including having a place to live, etc.

We are people with feelings too, and we are normal just
    like anyone else and can do anything just like anyone
    else. The difference between me and you is that people
    with Tourette Syndrome have involuntary vocal tics as
    well as involuntary movements of different parts of the
    body.

We want to be accepted, we want to be loved, we want to
    be a family and to have a family. We want to have friends, we want to go to church, we want to go to school, we want to go to work and we also want a decent
    place and life to live as well!

We also want to be
    accepted as decent and kind human beings!

There are people that have Tourette Syndrome, but are
    not aware that they may have it. Or, they might know of
    someone that does have it. As well as in the African
    American Community, other minorities and non-minority
    groups who do not know anything about Tourette Syndrome.

There is a non-profit organization for Tourette
    Syndrome as well as doctors and support groups for people
    with Tourette’s. If you have any questions, feel free to
    pass this email around as well as emailing me at
    myleswmyles@yahoo.com as well as at MylesW33R@AOL.com.
    Or, you can call me at 1-865-771-7636.

Myles R. Walker

• e

nigger are ape like creature, there nappy hair and gorilla face is prove as it is.

niggers and human cannot mixed, we human beings need to stick together and killed all the niggers animals before they killed us.

niggers are the only race who has never even made an empire,as well as those australoid niggers.

white- roman empire, british empire etc..

yellow people- great empire of japan, mongolian empire etc..

south asians- that cambodian empire etc..

native americans/brown- aztec empire inca empire etc..

niggers-????? none.

ancient egyptian were not niggers.

nigger are not human. we human must killed theme before thy killed us.

science has prove many time that nigger are unhuman.

but humans are too scare to do anything to niggers. we must not be afraid and killed these scum for are human childrens. for are human race.

• 831livin

the perfect woman

• mizzil

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    lyk
    ama light skinned black gyal, aint nuttin wrong with that.
    @ kanataeh
    i totally support ya girl!!!
    i co-sign everything u said.

NOW,all dem LIL BWOYZ who said that “he legs are fat” NEEDA GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!!
    if ya’ll saw her, u’d be hollaing at her without even thinkin “fat legs”
    SO STOP DAMNN HATING!

• Deborah

She’s cute, but her calves are disproportionate to the rest of her body. It just looks funny. Maybe she should start wearing more boots to cover her calves and ankles.

• http://www.myspace.com/coophil phil

Im perfect for You…I Promise..

• http://none killa black

ONLY A GAY NIGGER WOULD SAY SHES UGLY, THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU YOUNG GAY ASS NIGGER, ALL YA SOME FUCKING HATERS, THAT CHICK IS BAD, NICE AND DARK SKIN, NOT LIGHT SKIN,NOT ASIA, NOT WHITE, BUT DARK, WITH A FAT ASS, NICE TITS, BEUATIFUL FACE, IF YALL THINK THATS UGLY, THAT PROVES THEIR ALOT OF HOMO THUGS ACTING STRAIGHT, ITS OK, COME OUT, KANYE DID, YOU BITCHES.

• by any means necessary

@ E: you’re a coward.

Anyway Bria’s gorgeous, if she was lightskin some of the haters would be sicing her… ( something to think about)

• jimmeh hibberd

Corinne Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 7:02 pm
    ICEMAN (SUPERMAN) Says:

November 10th, 2006 at 12:26 pm
    GUNIT FOR LIFE!!!

• jass

okay okay okay…obviously she’s not ugly BUT in my opinion she’s not nothing special either…so what, they had to pick somebody,..she obviously appeals to some people so i guess that goes to show everybody got different taste

• http://pimpdaddyceasar.blogspot.com Pimp Daddy Ceasar 3rd

man…all you so called black men on here got some serious issues if you think this girl is ugly WTF???? is wrong with ya’ll oh….IT’S BECAUSE SHE’S DARK SKINNED HUH??? but i bet if she was white or asian she’ll just be right or if she was a little light knowing mostly all of ya’ll muthafuckas is blacker then this keyboard i’m typing on ya’ll niggas get on my nearves ya’ll date a white women before you date your own race cause you all have no self estem about your selfs & you know that non of you ignort bastards have a chance in hell! with bria! she ugly …you niggas have no taste that bitch angel ain’t even natural! she’s all plasterd up but bria homemade! all natural “DARK-SKINNED” you figure she’s ugly! you niggas need help leave the white bitches!!! & ASIAN BITCHES alone!!!!!!! & find your true “negro” spirit! cause mostly all ya’ll nigga’s is lost in this fantasy you niggas don’t like dreads but like hair striaght down ain’t nothing wrong with that but you nigga’s go overboard with it ya’ll don’t like any black women being black! but a white women with dread ya’ll clap ya’ll fucking hands like a monkey to all you isanifigant negros! GET SOME TASTE! & LUV YOUR RACE !!!!! all my black sisters holla at ya “MAN”

• http://Navy.mil Harlem Son

She has hot body and I would do alot to make her happy, but that’s if she’s a real down to earth person. Plus shehave to a good personality, because without it, a good body doesn’t mean anything.

Harlem Son

• JayBee

Who is this crazy “E” muthafucka? Go somewhere else wit that dumb shyt…

• PITPAT

now im not racist but i do beleive the darker you are the more unattractive you are you may or may not agree but as a non-black person i find that black people are the ugliest race on this planet & they are only reason i dont beleive in god is because black people look so much like apes we must of evolved from apes no offense that is just my oppinion now i wouldnt say this too a black person but this is what i truely feel.

• PITPAT

^^^^thus black people make the evolution theory very beleiveable because they look very like monkeys again dont take this to heart this is my honest oppinion.

• WIFEY

ewwww she is dark & has a face of a baboon wait…all black people SICKKKKK!

• WIFEY

dirty bitch so dark & ape like *throws up

• WIFEY

sali ghandi

• Tiana

Some of y’all young men out there really need to grow the fuck up…all you had to do was drop a comment either you like her or you don’t…this ain’t no conspiracy theory or even the fucking theory of evolution (fucking sick asses)…i think all these women are beautiful and they came too damn far to be tryna please yall asses…anyways Bria is beautiful and so are the rest

• Mama Mia

bitch bitch bitch bitch… damn yall should really learn some new words but I keep forgetting only men in jail and “aspiring” rappers read XXL. By the way like someone said she’s already in the magazine, she gets jobs so stop fucking complaining.

• claire

The black race is becoming a joke more each day..seriously..the men supposedly hate “whitey”..but will worship anything that looks like the female version of a white man..wtf..the women constantly prasie these dumbasses by saying “good black men” “nubian king”..NEWS FLASH…theres no such thing as good black men..theres enough proof on this messageboard…they all act like savages for heaven sakes..i rufuse to believe that theres any good in these men..when alot of crimes are by BLACK MEN!

• Stax On Deck

Hey PitPat and Wifey Fuck U(Probably The Same Person). Suck A FatOne layover and Die a thousand deaths!!!!

• Anonymous77

Niggers are a disgrace to this world and has litterally become a joke..all they do is create gangs..so they can kill each other out.. .what a bunch of fucking retards..niggers need to learn these special words “full time job”

• Mr_Issay_Miyake
  • Real Talk

Ya’ll need to thank the nigga who been hitting that for the last five years cause she wasn’t fine like that when she was 17…An ass like that only spreads after being hit from behind constantly…REAL TALK!!!

• College Park ATLien

Baby looks good – laawd!!

• http://www.MylesWalker.com Myles R. Walker

A! Bria this is Myles R. Walker and I am a skinny guy that you might like. Check out my website and log onto http://www.Myles Walker.com as well as myspace.com/ahdaddy. I am the plainest face on my space, it will be funky real soon. Everybody keep you eyes peeled for my next book(s) coming soon. In the mean time, feel free in emailing me at myleswmyles@yahoo.com as well as MylesW33R@AOL.com This is DIPSET tOurette’s signing off saying, When it’s repping time! when it’s when it’s repping! time Tuh-Tuh-Tuh Tourette’s Tourette’s Tourette’s

• Msjrabbit

I don’t shes ugly. I do think that those pictures are very unflattering. If you’ve seen other pics of her she looks a lot different. Whoever picked those photos for the magazine should be shot. There Terrible. She does look average though, but I don’t think someone has to be “lighter” to be pretty.

• MON-E

BABY GIRL HOT.CHOCOLATE’S IN.ALL REDBONES STEP UR GAME UP

• Jessie

Only a blind person could see her beauty. I must say Bira is so beautiful from her dark skin tone. To the curves on that body. Based off these pic’s alone you could never call her ugly. The only thing that could make Bira ugly is if she had a stank attiude to go with all those hips.

You Get Much Love
    From The
    Dirty South!

Jessie

• Ghost Of Saddam

They Hung My Ass…bitches. If I wasn’t dead I’d hit that…

• http://yahoo LADY J of GA

I think Bria is a pretty dark skin sister. She has a nice body and what makes it better is that she’s all natural. If she was a RED sister she wouldn’t get so much HATE from some of these mad dudes. More than likely these dumb niggas are the ones we see with trashy white girls that has freaked their buddies. Good Luck to you Bria.

• http://yahoo MZ.V

HATERS why is it so hard to give a sista some love. Black men or just ignorant. If she was some old nasty white girl they would be so happy. They don’t feel like real men unless they get something that was always forbidden(whitewomen). Or if she was some old yellow girl.For the record everything bright ain’t right, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice.Bria don’t worry about these haters,keep doing what you do and do it well. Much love.

• Anonymous77

of course…Niggers will down thier women..but will take all our fat ugly bitches lol which i’m thanful for.. and what does the white man do take all those beautiful house niggers..one ex. halle berry who is currently dating a white man…niggers are so retarded lmaoo..they take our trash while we get their best..losers

• AZ=TRASH

• DIPLOMATICIMMUNITY

doesnt she look like a ape posin in that first picture

• Blac Diamond

All I got to say is Hooray for Chocolate Yall red bones need to bag back cause that shit is played out keep doing your thang Bria Keep repping!

• Sayin Somethin

Yuck x100. Black people r sooo ugly. Black women need 2 be wiped out like the motherfuckin Jews back in the day! Its all about the mixed bitches n the latinos….and thats whass up!

Tupac, Biggie, Big L – Deadly Combination ZeeMix

The Game – One Blood ZeeMix

Nas – Hope ZeeMix

Prod. By Zee…Hottest Beats Comin from the UK, and from a 16 year old!
    add it to your profiles.

• Miss Kayla

Bria Myles Is Cute In The Face,And Her Body Is Perfect! I Don’t Give A Damn What Ya’ll Say.You Guys Are So Use To Light Skin Girls That Ya’ll Think Every Dark Skin Girl Is Ugly.And I’m Light Skin Myself!And Ladies Just Because Some Girls Are Light Skin Doesn’t Mean That We Are Stank,Or We Think That We Are Full Of Ourselfs! I Mean…We Didn’t Make Ourselfs…That’s The White People Fault And It’s Our Parents Fault!LOL!And I Just Turned 14 years old and I’m smarter then most of you people!

• blaznace

Damn……that all I can say about that bitch.

• jusabrudda

snika’s lost its taste now

• Native American Guy

Let me just say i have not a racist bone in my body but i am literally digusted at how black men treat their women..you all are so demeaning and cruel to women in general..that its just sick…this is an embarrassment of a site…white people our laughing at you right infront of your damn faces..especially white man…and you can’t even see it..look at all these racist assholes coming on here saying this and that..instead of constantly putting your women down and worshipping the white man’s beauty all the time..why don’t you men try to uplift your women..theres is no excuses for the name calling either..i know this is an eyecandy section but instead of degrading these women why don’t you appeaciate their beauty…thats what eyecandy really is for..you all are so brainwashed by the white man its pathetic..no wonder why these racist white people are on here..

• james

you look good let me fuck

• BIG MIKE

Bria is bangin! I’m in Love, she has it all, I love dark skinned women and looking at her sends chills down my spine. BANGIN! ENUFF SAID!

• bored to tears

Native American Guy,

Looking at your population numbers…
    You should be a little more concerned with procreatitng with “Native American Gals”. And less concerned with black men.

Focus on protecting the few women you have left.. and trying to get your country back.

p.s. Brie is beautiful.

• Native American Guy

don’t attack my culture just because of what i said..i speak the truth…that was real ignorant of you …and disrespectful..and whats so funny about it is… tomorrow you might be claiming to be 1/4 Native american and so and so..thats the thing about every race of people …just like the white man you want to steal our heritage and claim our blood.. but will speak badly of us in a minute..yeah what you said might be true..but i’m damn proud to be a Native American..than a black man who is soo brainwashed by the white man’s beauty its pitful..yes i’m damn proud to be a man who respects women..unlike the majority of black men..atleast the white men isn’t laughing in my face 24/7

• Native American Guy

and another thing we had it just as bad as the black people..but look at us..we are still a proud people..what can be said about black men lol..

• Cindy

“Bored with tears” how dare you type such an ignorant ass statement,just because the Native American guy was actually telling it like it is,i have to agree with native too,because almost every black person says their mixed with native,but don’t know shit about these people,or even care to learn,i find that is the most disrespectful,let me tell you something,atleast the native man have more heart then the black man will ever have,i get soo pissed when black women praise the black men,oh our men are so strong blah blah ,black men are the weakest man on this earth,the most disrespect laziest lousy human beings ever..and hell yeah i’m white..call me a racist..i don’t care..you black women should start finding love else where…cause black dudes are retarded..i see these dudes cursing at random women..harrassing them..black men are just horrid!

• thizzlammmm

im feelin her… its nice to see “REAL” broads in magazines and not fake ass mall sluts yadidimean

• mr man

she fine as hell. u niggaz is hatin. i’d wife that. if she was light y’all would be up on dat ass. u discriminating. she fine. it ain’t enen got ne thing to do with her shade. u bringin up her shade like it matters. its sad how black people hate on their own.

• Money Carlo
  • DRAMATIC

NATIVE GUY HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE LOOK AT YOUR DAMN PEOPLE I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT DOWN HERE IN CANADA NATIVE PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT DRUNK WELFARE LISOL CHUGGIN JUNKIES.A POLL THAT WAS TAKIN IN 2000 STATED THAT 89% OF NATIVES WILL NOT FINISH SCHOOL & WILL END UP WORKIN LABOUR JOBS.OVER HERE PEOPLE CRINGE OF DISGUST AT HOW THESE DIRTY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE LIVE BY GOD I WOULD RATHER BE BLACK THAN A DIRTY INDIAN ANY DAY & THATS WORD TOO GOD.

PS. I AM NOT BLACK

• Cindy

you would rather be a infested black dude than a indian i doubt you are not black just because of that statement lol,plus you wouldn’t have been offended ,people respect indians a hell alot more than black dudes i’ll tell you that right now,no matter how much you talk shit about natives,you probably still willing to claim their blood,or know somebody who is,its called respect,which alot of people don’t have for blacks,and thats in canada dude lol you canadian people are soo dirty,don’t blame it on the indians lmaoo j/p

• T

a lot of you guys are little boys who have no future and no life and would just prefer to sit around on the blocks all day and share a XXL magazine between 15 of you gay faggots because you’re too broke to buy your own.
    And I bet most of you haters are ugly fuckers who have problems getting chicks that’s why you always feel the need to hate on every lady that tries to make something of themselves.
    I bet Bria wouldn’t date you fags anyway.
    Bria’s a beautiful dark skinned girl with a sexy body so all you haters need to fall back, give your right hand a rest and step yo’ game up!

• T

and by the way, I agree with native. Alot of us black people seriously need to wake the fuck up. We oppress and put each other down more than the white man does.

• Ray Cash Aka Gerald Fries

That bitch Phatter than the girls at my school

• whoop di whoop

cindy you better take that back not every black man is disrespective to women you talkin about black men are disrespective is kinda of hypocritic we all know black men respect their mothers but white people have no respect for their elders white teenagers are the most abusive insulting their mothers and shit so get that on you stupid head you sound like a white bitch who falls for black men cuz they have big dicks but then you only get played cuz you a slut yes how bout expaining how white women are such sluts so before you start judging other races make sure you know your’s first cuz you race aint perfect bitch.

• whoop di whoop

it’s so funny how these other races like dissing black people but they wish to be black take that homo pitpat for istance he’s in here talkin a lot of useless crap about black people yet he’s in a website made for black peolpe proof that you want to be black but sorry dude you’er stuck with that pale face for the rest of your life and the same goes for that native dude and that white stupid chick called cindy if you hate black people so much why do u listen to hiphop? why do you read xxl blogs? why associate yourself with anything that is black?

p.s Bria is fine

• YOUNG STUNNA

native guy are you jokin? who the fuck would wanna claim they are 1/4th native just like dramatic said they are the bottem of the barrel down here in canada & im pretty sure its like that in the states too.almost every native person ive known in my life which is alot has been either on fuckin welfare or is a bum on the streets.its funny how you say people claim to be 1/4 native sometimes, native people down here, honest to god
    claim they are either half white or full azn but every1 can tell by their dirty tanned skin that they are native.IM SO FUCKIN SHOCKED THAT YOU WOULD SAY PEOPLE IN THE STATES WANNA BE NATIVE BECAUSE DOWN HERE THEY ARE HONESTLY THE MOST DISCRIMANTED RACE & LOOKED DOWN RACE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WORD TO GOD.so native guy before you start flappin your gums away about black people LOOK AT YOUR FUCKIN RACE you indian. & im not black

Hit me back on that 1.

• KRITIQ

fuck racists white people a fucken racists and they should burn in hell…

• http://xxlmag.com SHANK5

kritiq, who’s racists up on dis muthafuka? let me know and i’ll stick a xxl mag up their ass fukn fags, but dat bitch iz bad. these niggaz iz gay, probably know they don’t hav a chance in their day wit a bitch like this, it’s nuthn.

• http://hot_chickdivayahoo.com sasha jordan

Damn…. you have a nice body. i was wondering how does someone like myself get into the xxl magazine?

• ThatniggaSki

Im like M&M s i would melt in her mouth

• Native American Guy

young stunna you must be a dumbass..or don’t get out much..maybe its because your in canada..come to the states retard and you will have hundreds of people claiming our blood..”wannabes”…especially these confused white people..the reason why we are at the bottom of the barrel as you say is cause the filthy dirty white man damn nearly exterminated us…just like he tried to exterminate the black man once..learn some history you pathetic excuse for a human being…i can tell that your probably white just by your comments…only a white man would call our skin tone dirty…because he is jealous of our rich blood..its funny how lots of people tell me i have the most beautiful skin color..i personally don’t care what the hell is going on in canada..but we natives here are damn proud of who we are..of the great cheifs and warriors who fought hard with all their hearts to try an keep this land..i don’t care what race you are..but you will never know what our people went through or the blacks..thats what upsets me the most..you white n hispanic punks..or whatever the hell race you are..always tring to be “hip” these days..down with the brown so to speak..think you have the right to talk down on our people..your nothing but pussies to me..

p.s you had famous mucians like Elvis prelsy,Johnny Cash,etc..who were openly proud of their native heritage…so what do you have to say now lol

• Black Woman 21

As I looked at the beautiful young woman…and read what was written about her. Clearly who ever her PR agent is has done a poor job and she should not be paying them. But besides the degridation of a young 22 year black female who should have hopes and dreams beyond appearing in videos and “eye Candy” it’s quite sad that all of you men call her a bitch and talk about how you want to fuck her in her ass. Do you call your mother a bitch. who whiped your ass when you were not able. DO you call your grandmother a bitch who made it possible for you to come into this world. I’m sure the answer is no and i dont really need your response. But As a young female going into the Public Relations field…seeing that i’m one of the 5 black females in my program and the only one with natural hair…seeing that there are no black men in my program… it really makes me wonder. what is our generation doing that could compare to the civil rights movement or bring it forward. According to your comments ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I wish you all would take a moment and consider what you are saying. When i sit in class educating myself and the hundreds of white kids in my class who don’t talk to me and at times my profs about who we are and how proud we should be and are…i see this and loose all hope. Please assert yourselves. and dont degrade Native guy because his first comment actually made sense. the amount of time it takes you to write that she has a fat ass and you’d like to smack it is the same amount of time you could be spending educating yourself about who you are and where you came from

• Whitney

I THINK THE REASON WHY ALOT OF MEN ARE JEALOUS OF NATIVE MEN IS BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLY GORGEOUS IF YOU EVER SAW A NATIVE MEN UPCLODE YOU’LL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT NO OTHER RACE OF MAN CAN COME NEAR,BLACK MEN ARE ONLY DESIRED FOR THEIR SUPPOSED LARGE PACKAGE AND WHITE MEN ARE ONLY DESIRED FOR THEIR WEALTH BUT NATIVES ARE DESIRED FOR THEIR BEAUTY THEIR STRENGTH THEIR GORGEOUS SKIN TONE BEAUTIFUL EYEBROWS EYES ETC CHANNING TATUM BURT REYNOLDS ELVIS PRESLEY THE LIST COULD GO ON ARE ALL MEN WHO ARE MIXED WITH NATIVE AND THEY LOOK ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS ESPECAILLY ELVIS PRESLEY IN HIS HEYDAY EVERY GIRL FROM EVERY ETHNIC GROUP IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD GO CRAZY OVER THESE GUYS WE HAVE A LARGE NATIVE POPLUTATION OVER HERE ME PERSONALLY I’M MIXED AND I LOVE THEM NO OTHER RACE OF MEN CAN COME NEAR THEM IN MY OPINION,AND THEY SEEM TO RESPECT GIRLS A HELL OF ALOT MORE THEN SOME OF THE BLACK GUYS N WHITE GUYS I’VE DATED

• Angel

This is why i don’t particularly like wiggers or white people,i bet that dramatic and young stunna are both white,since they both said their not black,cause only white people can have such an intense hatred for Native Americans like some of them have for us why do you all think your standing up for us negroes when your denouncing Native americans, if you dumbasses didn’t notice black people have more respect for the Natives then we do for your pale asses anyday and by bad mouthing Natives you aren’t doing nothing but talking bad about us as well since some of us including myself have Native American blood in them,but i don’t claim it on a daily basis like the native guy is talking about,if you would have took the time to notice Native AMerican guy wasn’t putting down black people as a whole he was just voicing his opinions on the attitude of black men today, and i have to agree with him cause he made some good points

• JT

Native americans being the most discrimnated race in canada, is that a good thing?? thats what you make it sound like young stunna,you do realize how hateful you sound.

personally i think natives are beautiful people and deserve all the respect they get,look at all the shit those people been through,just like the Native guy said the reason why those people are at the bottom of the barrell is because of the white man coming here which was orignally their land,dipriving them of life,liberty and their pursuit of happiness so before you start to type the ignorant shit that comes to your mind again,i want you to go to your local library, check out the book “bury my heart at wounded knee” hopefully you will gain some knowledge of these proud people…anyway i thought this was suppose to be eye candy comments

p.s Natives do not have dirty tanned skins…their skin tone is beautiful…your probaby mad because your ugly

• not your average

nah I don’t believe that there’s a particular race with the most beautifull people, all races has it’s share of beautifull people and also has ugly people too. I stay in Africa yes in Africa and I have seen beautifull African girls with flawless skin I have Indian friends who originate from asia who have are beautifull same goes for chinese and Arab if you get to travel you’ll see that there’s a lot of beautiful people out there the problem with americans they don’t travel much so you guys think native americans are the most beautifull thasts bullshit.

• Leila

Why is everyone jumping on Native’s case, he made a good point. An interesting observation black folks know to be founded in truth.

Anyway I do have native blood as do a lot of black folks in this country (who are slave descendants). My grandmother was Creole. She had white and Seminole blood in her. I’ll claim native blood any day of the week!
    Hell I’d rather boast about indian blood then the ‘white blood’ that’s in me….

Anyway, I agree with Angel, I have never EVER in my life seen black folks badmouth Native Americans before. What the fuck kinda shit is that? Leave them alone!

You don’t make fun of people who are oppressed. That’s like making fun of black people becaue their ancestors were slaves. How appallingly ignorant.

Shit, if the natives are fucked up it ain’t their damn fault. If my history is accurate they were doing fine ’til the white folks got here…

To the white women on the board, I am not in competetition with any of you. Neither is any other sista. Matter fact, white women get brothas but they don’t get the BEST ones. Although as as another poster said, white men do tend to get the best sistas. Cream of the crop.
    Anyway I have a good man. So I don’t care.

But I will say this a lot of black men will flock to white women because they believe that white women are ‘easier to handle’ and skankier.

I don’t care what your black husband/boyfriend told you.

1.I’m black so I have insider knowledge.
    2.I have many male friends.
    3.I have 2 brothers. I know the game; I know the appeal of the white woman. I hope you don’t think it’s because of your physicality. It’s not. Most white women are shaped boyishly. Flatassed with no hips. Most brothas are attracted to curvy, thick women. These body types are most commonly found in latino and black communities.

Some brothas are full of shit.
    Most sistas are too feisty for the bullshit of some black men so they (the brotha) will flock to white (and probablly asians) because they are more easily controlled. Then telll their white girlfriends that the black woman has too much ‘attitude’.

A lot of black women do have attitude but can you blame us? A lot of black men are on some of other shit…

In the meantime, there’s plenty of white women that will do whatever they can for some black dick–because they’re stupid hoes like that. Just to say, “I fucked a black man.”

Ya’ll know it as well as I do.

• Leila

This goes out to ‘E’ concerning his comments on Egypt:

FYI,
    It is a well-known fact by blacks that the white culture has done what it can to minimize the contributions of the black race.

The ancient egyptians may not have been ‘negros’
    BUT–

1. Africans built civilization that rivaled Egypt. In fact the egyptians built forts to protect themselves.

2. African Kings and Queens sat on the throwns of Egypt.

3. There is overwhelming evidence (mitochondrial DNA) that the all humans descended from a common AFRICAN ancestor.

If nonblacks can come on here generalizing and sirespecting, I will too.
    And it is amazing: White folks can’t stand us but they won’t leave us the fuck alone!
    Everytime you go on a ‘black board’ looking for good convo or an interesting topic–there they are. Stirring up shit.

“Black ppl this…black ppl that”.

Like the bitch that got on here trashing black men.
    “I’m not racist, but–”
    …the fuck up with that shit, man. Nothing but a bitter mean-spirited ass hoe. Some brotha probably got all up in that flat pasty ass and kicked her to the curb when he was done…
    Now she comes on here with this, “Black men ain’t shit!” crap!

White folks.
    If they ain’t trying to ‘be black’ and ‘down’ one minute or capitalizing from our artforms, they’re running around disrupting shit among us.

Oh but they’re quick to say that racism doesn’t exist.
    Right…

Anyway, E and others like him need to lay off the warped KKK literature.
    It’s a well-known fact that scientific research involving black participants was heavily biased.

Try tuning into the the History Channel or Science Channel (hopefully u have cable). You may learn something.

• leila

Oh yeah. lol I forgot to post on the dayum topic. lol.

GO HEAD, MS BRIA!

Represent for the chocolate thick sistas and shut these ‘unconscious , brainwashed and colorstruck’ sell-out,’NEGRO’-MINDED ass fools the hell down!!

• Robert

Must be yo ass cause it aint yo face. Anybody can gain a big ass. But everybody can’t have a pretty face. And that’s the truth. Biiiiiitch! Get at me!

• chesapeake beam

Bria look hella good! im tired of everyone loving redbones and mixed women and hating dark skined sistas when you hate dark skined women u hate ur self!!! – food for thought

• BADDMUTHA

First of all people are not hating on dark-skin women. Don’t hate just because because people lighter than them are being praised. They’re fucking BEAUTIFUL! Bria is not! She’s attractive and that’s it. Even if she was lightskin it would still be the same. Her complexion is not issue, it’s people like you that is. Gabrille Union is being praised and she’s dark-skin, Buffy the body, ki toy johnson, naomi campbell and more. What you gotta say about that! I aint think so. And I don’t give a damn who disagree either. The truth is the truth. HOLLA!

• DOLLAR

First of all, this aint got shit to do with redbones and mixed women. You can be beautiful of any shade. Everyone is not hating on dark-skin woman if that was the case than Gabrille Union, Naomi Campbell, Buffy and Ki toy etc. Wouldn’t be where they are. Halle berry, beyonce and al the other lighter skin woman are beautiful that’s why they being praised. Bria is not. If she was light-skin it would of still been the same. Get your damn facts straight.

• Robert

You sound so damn ignorant. This aint got shit do with complexion. If that was the case than Gabrielle Union, noami campbell, buffy and ki toy wouldn’t be where they at. They’re beautiful! Bria is not. HALLE BERRY, BEYONCE, Melyssa Ford, and whoever else is being praised because they are beautiful. It’s people like you that make matters worse. I don’t care who disagrees the truth is the truth. Get your facts straight. HOLLA!

• DOLLAR

Shut the hell up! This aint got nothing to do with complexions. Bria is not pretty and you know it. She just got a big ass. You probably ugly yourself. Holla!

• BEDROOM BULLY

THIS IZ A FINE ASS BYTCH WE GOT RIGHT HERRR…..Hershey MAMMI can melt in ma MOTHER FUCKIN Mouth Anyday!!!!!!

• http://xxlmag.com Ebony Bumphis

I got to give it to her she has a really nice body but the face is average, but bodies are whats sellin now. My face is prettier than hers though.

• KillaRod

well shit i read this shit about Bria…well shit im skinny im the rite man for her then

• http://www.myspace.com/anti07 ANTI

Wuts poppin Everyone Check out the New single Keith murray Feat ANTI the song is called Red Light Green Light.. Kay slay is puttin it in rotation on his show startin thursday night (12@am-2am) check out more ANTI Exclusive records At http://www.myspace.com/anti07
    Lets get it poppin

• YOUNG STUNNA

Native guy, ya your people got exterminated by white people… ok w/e thats america lets talk about you dirty race in canada.They get benifits down here like NO TAXES & FREE POST SECONDARY EDUCATION!!! like OMFG how can you be the bottem of the barrell with benifits like that?too still be in that situation evan with benifits like that is just ridiculous. I would rather be born a DOG than a indian & im not evan sayin that to be mean thats just how low people in canada feel about indians.

• Native American Guy

ok thats your opinion young stunna…but i feel sorry for people like you..who hate a race of people just cause we are at “the bottom of the barrell”..to put us down just cause you can..or you feel its your duty…or its satisfy you in a sick way…i’m not offended or hurt by your comments cause i understand people like you..i have encountered so many people with hate in their hearts for innocent people that i’m just indifferent about the subject altogether…i don’t care anymore..i love all races of people..color n creed..i have come to accept the fact that some might dislike me or even hate me for no given reasons..anyway what race are you if your white then i understand you even more but if your black an got offended by what i said earlier about black men… i apologize..i was in now ay trying to put down black people as a whole..i was just talking about the actions n attitudes of the majority of black men

• chris haygood

dat mutha right thur is off da chidain

• free yah mind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    then i guess you where wrong Native guy why should you bring that topic here if not all the people here represents the black?……clearly you generalised the black people as being a babaric driven people thats the problem………please next time jus stick to the topic at hand jus comment on the girls and thats it, cuz from my point of view all those who brought the race issue where dumb.

• Tiffany

her face is cooked but she got a body so niggas whould love her no matter how ugly she is

• Tiffany

her face is cooked but she got a body

• Native American Guy

No you misunderstood me….i didn’t generalize black people as being a group of babaric driven people…i was talking about the actions of the majority of black males today..please don’t put words into my posts…maybe you need to reread what i had wrote..now young stunna was the person who was generalizing a group of people not me…but i do apologize..cause their was times when i put “black men” when i meant to put the “majority”..i also apologize for what i said altogether too….cause other races of men behave the same way…it just concerned me when i came on this site ..dealing with african-amerericans…so i thought i should speak out about it…

• ThickLIBChick

Bria is a pretty girl. I’ve met her before in person. She is a def. cutie. In addition, to her bangin body.

• YOUNG STUNNA

it seemed like you were speaking in general rather than a handful of black men so that pissed me off evan tho i aint evan black

• Crystal

young stunna your a racist son of a bitch, who clearly needs to stop replying altogether,cause you don’t know what the hell your talking about,more importantly you sound like a complete dumbass,Native Americans didn’t “got” exterminated honey,they were on the verge of becoming exterminated,you really need to stop generalizing a whole group of innocent people you know nothing about just cause your mad at Native American guy comments,my grandmother was a full-blooded cherokee,an she was not “dirty”,infact she lived in a beautiful house,she had gorgeous skin,with long flowing hair that she took care of,she wasn’t a bum at all,so before you make such invalid statements try going back an actually getting your GED please! Thank You

• Tammy

^i agree wholeheartedly,why would you attack a group of innocent people who are oppressed,what a rasict son of bitch,what a retarded name also..young stunna lmaooo…i rather be a native american anyday than a white or black person,you want to know why,cause their the only race of people who have pride in who they are..Native Americans are the most beautifullest people inside & out,they should be the last people you call dirty,they didn’t bring hundreds of diseases here(white people),they aren’t tainting the country by spreading their disease around by sticking their dicks in anything they can find(black men),Native americans are the most healthiest people i’ve encountered,and if you have a problem with what i said fuck you,you racist son of a bitch,you can kiss my ass lol

• ROC

Damn I thought this site was about Bria.

• YOUNG STUNNA

im not racist this guy is sitting here trying to boast about his race and down talk black people when his people are in a evan worse state than africans.

• free yah mind

this is obviosly not the spot to bring such an issue…..I don’t understand Native guys intentions because you are bringing an Issue that will not be solved in such a post obviously talking like that in a black dominated website will bring out a lot of issues since there will be people of different backgrounds others will feel that you jus want to start something……..I mean thats like trying to preach in a nightclub seriously who will listen to you?……..no one will respect your point of view even if it’s valid so please do find a better post to bring such issues try Tara’s post or Bols post they sometimes deal with such issues.

• Crystal

an that gives you the right to say what you said about Native Americans,your sitting there laughing at a race of people who are OPRESSED you dumbass,your a racist son of a bitch,a hateful person,that what you sound like,maybe you should reread what you wrote,don’t bring a whole group of people into something just cause your mad at one person you little bitch,i don’t see why you all are attacking Native American Guy anyway,everything he said is valid,atleast he saying something worthwhile than half the morons in here,he was not down talking black people,he was talking about black males,jesus,can’t you all read

• Joanna

Young stunna is a bitch,attacking a group of innocent people an your not even BLACK,i would atleast think you had a motive for what you were saying,why the hell do you even care you racist bitch lol,you probably don’t even like black people lol,seeing your hate for Native Americans an all,also Native Americans aren’t dirty,Hispanic and white people are!

• Casey

i agree with what Native Guy said,the rest are dumbasses,just wanting to pick an e-fight with someone (young stunna,Dramatic)

• Jones

This is very disturbing, why is it that young stunna(non-black) wants to defend black people when a Native American person speaks out about the black male behavior,an in my opinion is 100 accurate in everything he said,but when that racist son of a bitch Anonymous is saying all types of racist surs..an downing black people as a whole(not Native guy) every chance he gets,theres nobody to be found standing up for us,i think young stunna is a wigger who thinks he has the right to denounce Native Americans,an wants to get in good with us,but will not speak out against a white eperson attacking us,cause he thinks thats somehow valid,correct me if i’m wrong young stunna

• http://www.myspace.com/shegotthatgoodie Ms.Goodie

now she is nice i’d lick her

• Crystal

“I’m not racist” oh please shut up..anybody with two eyes can see that your a bigot..i can understand your anger at Native American Guy..but to say such things full of hate toward innocent people is just distubing..if all you canadians are like that..you people sure are sick…it doesn’t make any type of sense that you as a non-black person would have a say so in any matter like this anyway…the majority of african americans are mixed with Native Ancestry..so by you downing Natives publicly on here..what do you think your acheiving with such hateful words…your just going to make more people pissed off dumbass..instead of attacking Native Guy for his honesty an opinion on black male behavior..why didn’t you speak out against the real racists Anonymous,Claire etc.,(Not Native Guy),if you so suddenly wanted to be a hero

• whoop di whoop

Native American Guy Says:

January 16th, 2007 at 7:53 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    all of you sticking up for native guy are jus dumb asses from the first paragraph he says he is disapointed at how black men treat their women which in my point of view he meant all of them coz he did not classify he goes on at says “you all are so deamining and cruel to women in general” really my father is black and he does not do anyting native guy has said towards women

native guy is in the wrong here he generalised black men Iam sure he’s never been in a black community and he gets he’s fact from what he see’s in the media ,hiphop and so on, without actually going to find out the truth he jus thinks all black men are what the media represent to them

dont be asses this blog has different kinds of people if someone comes in here and disses an eye candy it doe’s not necessarily mean that peorson is black he could be any race

native guy did not make any valid point all he did is make it seem as if native people are the good guys and that black people are bad guys jus like what white people do……..that shit is stupid stop generalising everything dumb asses.

• YOUNG STUNNA

ok let me make this short the only people defending this indian i gaurantee are indians themselves, correct me if im wrong.

• YOUNG STUNNA

ok maybe i am racist but only to indians i swear.

• Trash

BLACK WOMAN NEED TO STOP PUTTING THERE SELVES OUT THERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE…YOUR BEING USED LIKE BACK IN SLAVERY!!! YOUR NOT REALLY GETTIN MONEY YOUR BEING EXPLOITED FOR PENNIES…YOU HAVE NO SHAME…AND THE WORLD SEE BLACK WOMAN AS HO’S…IF U DON’T BELIEVE ME…DO YOUR RESEARCH…AND I AM NOT HATING ON U!!

• STOP IT

ENOUGH…PLEASE BLACK WOMAN STOP EXPLOITING YOURSELF FOR THE WORLD…IT’S BAD ENOUGH THE WORLD SEE YOU AS USELESS EATERS…HO’S…YOU NOT GETTING MONEY, YOUR GETTING PEANUTS…PLEASE STOP…AND I’M NOT HATING!!! BUT STOP!!!

• Crystal

no i’m black mixed with native blood..its good that you finally admitted that your a racist son of a bitch though young stunna..I understand where your coming from whoopi..i didn’t neccessary agree with all the stuff Native Guy said either…but this guy is just hateful..he didn’t say what he said to defend black people..he just wanted to express his hatred for Natives..typical wigger..i know if he hates Natives..he probably hates blacks too..i bet this guy is white..who knows he probably could even be that Anonymous guy disguising himself

• Tammy

^Agress

• Cherokee Kid

hes a racist wigger lmaoo

• GAY TOM HERE TO BRING YOU THE BRUTAL TRUTH

ok people.. i don’t agree with half of what Native Guy was saying either…but atleast he actually made sense(in grammar & Usage)..everybody is entilted to their opinion..everybody knows the majority of black dudes act like that..although Native do seem like he was making fun of black men.. .young stunna is just a wannabe black dude..so of course he got offended..before he types he actually need to read what he writes though…some of his statements are laughable..don’t even let me bring up the fact that hes a racist wigger(ooops! LMAOOO)…also young stunna you shouldn’t be laughing at native guy with a name like that and horrible grammar to top it off..seriously i thought you were a black guy until you said you weren’t(Jeez)..instead of trying to be a wigger..try to be yourself next time..you actually seem smart when youw asn’t typing in those caps!…all in all i think Native guy should stop replying altogether cause obvisiouly nobody gives a rat’s ass about what your saying..this is eyecandy if you didn’t notice..young stunna needs to apologize cause there are some people here with native grandmothers etc blah blah blah.. i even thought that was a little harsh of what you said about natives..i thought we white people deserved the racist comments(seriously)

p.s Smooches Everybody!

• Proud Native

ignore young,i would envy a group of men who women find more sexy than me too lol..we natives are beautiful..we have glowing skin..defined features..the works..when i see racist comments like that..it doesn’t faze me..young is probably a pasty white boy who can’t get any pussy..you already see hes a wigger lmao..

• B00Tz&&B0Ys

BRiA..SHe G0T B0dy Datz It.. [Nuff Said]

• tha weatherman

You guys are funny…I don’t think anyone of african-american decent can degrade indians, when EVERY black person I know claims it. That’s the truth. You can see the indian in me, but then again it just might be the nicaraguan blood. Let’s get back to subject; bria, i’d beat the brakes of that pussy!

• YOUNG STUNNA

oh just look at you indians so full of yourselves “oh we have glowing beuty” haha dont make me laugh your skin looks like fuckin shit.

• Proud Native

please..your just saying that cause your jealous white boy lol..everybody knows “indians” have rich blood…you wish you had our skin..your pale ass probably which you look darker altogether
    lmao..save yourself the embarrasment kid..just cause you can’t get any pussy..don’t take it out on us…

• Johnny

i agree with the wheatherman..young stunna shut the fuck up already..go somewhere an choke on a dick..i have no patience for racist jackasses..especially to a group of beautiful people such as the Native Americans..i’m half black mixed with native as well…an those people should be the last race on earth that a person would want to denounce..unless that person is just a hateful fucker..their beautiful people with amazing hearts..that didn’t do shit to anyone..the reason why their at where they at now is cause of white people(including hispanics)..remeber that!..cause you seriously sound white..the only dirty people i ever encountered in my life were white people,so shut the fuck up with that other shit

• Johnny

• soul sophisticated

i like her cause in all her videos she be smiling awwwwwww

• yoyoyo

what vids she been on

• yoyoyo

evn black people are racists against they own race…color-struck is a damn drug. she aint cute cuz she aint lite skin?? jus giv it up yall…

• Tiffany

she was in chingy video dem jeans thats all i can think of i wouldnt say shes not cute because shes not lightskin her face is cook period but she got a bad ass body

• http://xxl.com Young Gutta Aka paper boy(Long live da king) MW

I’d drink her bath water…This mufucking half dolla piece is all imma need… bad…

• DETROIT GANGSTA

YITT”"TA”"DEEE

• http://www.choongtings.everywhere silk

ur buff!!! im from england ur buff again

• BlackAndApache

I as a Biracial young kat agree wit u Native, howeva,I feel it’s not da majority of Blk dudes dat dis females more so maybe bout 30/35%. Ma people read mo of History. Natives and Blacks go way back. Lets not fo got dat Natives helped Black Slaves and at times was even killed. If any 2 races need closeness and understanding it’s the African/Black American,and the Native Americans. Anyone dat has anythang to say negatively bout anythang dat I’ve posted, I ope it be justifiable. Being mixed wit Apache 50%,Black 50% I gota da best of both Worlds. N yea I’m light skinned or red, but I thank some of the nicest skin tones is “Dark Chocolate” man dats Beautiful.

• Rap thang

The bicth body is disportional. She needs some tits. As Kanye would say “Throw some Ds on that Bitch”.

• lol

isnt that sickamore (dude with the blog)….I heard he dressed up and did photoshoots….he hot as hell mmmmhhhh
    I be seein him down here at the WildRide Bar…sick holla girlfriend

• http://uSaHater.getalife.com Me

I can smell her from here

• http://yahoo detroit star

dam baby bria i fuck da shit out of her from da back missinary n i would hav dat thick ass bitch give my dome n i would nut all on her face and n her month mak dat bitch want mo n mo

• Angel

You guys have no respect at all ya’ll need to get some class and grow the fuck up . keep doing your thing sista brush these damn haters off

• tlpe

over a million years of pure genetic essences. brothas recognize gods gift to you and this world

• kevon toomes

hit me up when you get this message why don’t you write me a message back thick chocolate

• i.e.rep

i would smash that. she got fat ankles though. check out the song “myspace ho” at myspace.com/biggnorth

• APS

do ya thing girl! don’t listen to the haters, at least you plastic surgery your body up just to be in videos, at least your all natural.

• blacks are ugly esp dark ones

xxl has went to far all of a sudden they showing these dark ass grease monkeys i dont think ill buy another xxl magazine again.

typical black chicks aint that attractive the ones of have known european admixture should always be on the cover, a light skinned mixed or light skinned black know they look better than a typical black chick but they wont tell you that.

back to what i was saying its the shit to be mixed, xxl put some latinas as eye candy on to show how its done! latinas look way better then light skinned blacks and dark monkey looking blacks

her face is fucked
    her skin tone is fucked
    her hair type is fuck, oh wait thats weave lol!!!!

black chicks are fake as they come, all you nubian ass bitches always trying to call somebody out cause they dont like dark skin nobody like blacks

• Manny Freshness

god damn this breezy bria is fine as hell. i would do anything to get with that. did i mension she was fine as FUCK!!! and she’s a dark skinned women, just how i like them.

• http://www.xxlmag.com lil’vina

bria is a beautiful dark skin woman and whoever said that dark skin woman are ugly and shouldn’t model need to get slap cuz that’s fucked up. i don’t appreciate people always saying negative things about african american women being dark and in order to be beautiful you have to be light skinned. please that’s not true women of all color are beautiful inside and out and people need to see that other than their skin tone. i’ve seen some light skinned people that don’t even look that attractive sometimes but i don’t make a big skin tone issue cuz it’s stupid. bria is beautiful and she’s represents dark skin women and letting people know that dark skin is beautiful too. so people need to cut this shit out.

• IMA FUCKEN NIGGER.

I WANNA MAKE SOME LIL CHOCOLATE BABIES WIT DIS BITCH!!!

• Candy

I love Bria, at least all her body parts are real, not like Angels, fake tits and obviously fake ass. She got so much silcone in her ass just so she can fuck with bad ass girls like Bria.

Bria for president!!!!

• dude

hER LEGS ARE REALLY TOO FUCKING THICK

• Evil Kong

Damn What u talkin about DUDE?!
    Those legs are so sexy and fit well with that ass!

• JustJoy

I think she’s pretty I’m a brown mama myself I seen her other pics they way better then those I give her props she reppin

• Gold Coast Lady

Ok she isnt the most beautiful girl ive ever seen but shes no doubt a pretty girl. All you people that think she ugly say explain why you think shes ugly.

• BooFuckNg

Now I normally don’t fuck with the dark skin chicks But I’ll have 2 make a exception on this 1 this girl shitin on a lot of them video girls Real Talk but I still luv the Red Bones mixed lookin chicks…

• IT IS I

Sexual chocolate… with a hellafied ass!!!!!

• ab

wow

• yoyo

what a fat ass.. bone crashing weight.

• fyi

there are no native americans in canada lol native canadians yes but not american

• k

yall ni66as mus b 6ay she is fine as fucc

• deezzle

yep i would pound the pussy

• deezzle

i wonder if she ever been fucked in the ass? i luv watching the booty shake and ripple while im hittn it but i only last 37 seconds pouding from the back of a big booty

• http://www.xxlmag.com Ms.Black Chocalate Girl Wonder

She does have rather large ankles, but she is still pretty.Look at her skin ( black chocalate girl wonder,shade brown like thunder)She is sexy and most people hating on her probably want 2 look like her or be with her.

• http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM DAQUON

I WOULD BE HITTEN THAT ALL NITE IF I HAD THAT SHIT IN MY BED YAH HEARD ME

• Jeff

damn, she looks good. that sexy chocolate skin and a phat ass.

• ed

fuck dem faggotts. dey dont like women noway. girl is hot.

• begger

coco is fine by me. there is nothing like a beautiful brown sista. thank you

• J-Dawg

DAMN!!!

• sheki

I think she is beautiful and she has a neat shape as well, Im dark skinned and I know how it feels to have people think that your ugly b/c your black. “WHATEVER” she’s one of the eyecandy models that has inspired me to wanna follow my dreams in urban modeling. Bump the haters girl and keep doing your thang!!!!!

• Pingback: Lady :: Bria Myles | Blacks Et Metis Communauté

• SEXY CHOCOLATE

OH MY GOD I KNEW IT AS SOON AS I SEEN HER PICTURE I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A MILLION COMMENTS ABOUT HOW “BLACK” AND “DARK” SHE IS THAT IS BULLSHIT SHE IS PRETTY {NO HOMO} {BUT THE MAKE UP GOTTA GO}. BUT IF SHE WAS PISS HIGH YELLOW WITH FAKE EVERYTHING SHE WOULD BE CONSIDERED A GODDESS. AND THAT NATIVE GUY IS RIGHT ABOUT 1 THING MOST BLACK MEN DO DEGRADE BLACK WOMEN {NOT SAYING OTHER RACES DONT}

• bauedo

black is not beautiful!!!! even latinos that are black dont like their complexions or to be called black and its obvious because black hair, dark brown skin is seen as unattractive and blacks are a minority in latin america haha!

look at bet look at everything that suppose to involve blacks they always manage to slip in bi racials or non black latinas lol

• DJ

dammmmmmmm nnnnnnnnnnnn gggggg

• jenny

This bitch ain’t shit!!!!Fuckin in bathrooms at a club!!That is nasty as hell!!She ain’t even know the nigga

• http://dilatestnews.info/ Douglass Moench

Why do this content jogs my memory of another the same the one that Someone said someplace else?

• http://www.32weekspregnantultrasound.com/32-weeks-pregnant-cervix-already-thinning-already-having-contractions/ 32 weeks pregnant and discharge

Thanks for the great desings.It will help me to redesign my jobs site

• http://biggestrss.info/ Dalton Ovitt

This is actually one of the superior posts with the ones that I’ve got keep reading this matter of late. Superb deliver the results.

• malengaa

i love you babay uffffffffffffffffffffffff