- UptownBB-49Photo Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- UptownBB-61Photo Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- Joseph Solis & Uptown Battle of the Bars winner, Jonathan Franco of La Bodega 47 Social ClubPhoto Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- Uptown Battle of the Bars judges - Len Burnett, Uptown Magazine_ Mica Hughes, Blood, Sweat and Heels (Bravo)_ Joseph Solis, Mixologist_ Jim Ryan, HendricksPhoto Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- UptownBB-36Photo Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- Co Hosts - Mary Beth & Dartel McRae (ABC The Black Box)Photo Credit: Ariel D. Romero
- Front Center, Manny Gonzalez, Hennessy USA with the 11 competing Uptown Battle of the Bars BartendersPhoto Credit: Ariel D. Romero
Jonathan Franco, a 24 year old startender from Harlem’s craft mixology bar La Bodega 47 Social Club, was crowned Best Bartender in Upper Manhattan at the Showdown Finale held at Harlem Tavern. The Hennessy V.S & Hendricks Gin sponsored competition included 28 of uptown’s top bars who all created original cocktails featuring the sponsor spirits and after 2 weeks of online Instagram voting, culminated in a live finale showdown event featuring the top 11 bartenders with the highest votes.
Jonathan won a bottle of Hennessy XO from Hennessy, as well as a professional leather bartenders tool kit, from sponsor Hendricks Gin. See pictures above.